Thursday, May 19, 2005

Jetlagged

The kids are quite jetlagged. They sleep most of the day and keep us awake at night. Anirudh woke up hungry and 11 pm and 3 am last night - lunch time and snack time respectively in Kindercare :)

I'm enjoying eating all the different types of mangoes - after a long time..

The papers seem to be full of job wanted ads. Have to see how the situation is in Hyderabad after we move there.

I've not stirred out since we came.

Anirudh is having a ball playing the whole day and getting all the attention. He calls our maid Meenakshi as "Meema" and follows her around. I think he's going to get real naughty due to boredom.. I was talking to my mom about sending him for a couple of hours to a local montessori run by a relative, but she says it is summer holidays here now. All schools are closed! Wonder how parents cope when both mom and dad are working and there are no relatives close by..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home