Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ped visits

D is visiting us from Hyderabad this weekend, a welcome break for me. We all really missed him! Arjun has some diarrhea and Ani has had some fever so we've been visiting Pediatricians on and off. Am getting introduced to Indian antibiotics, cold medication etc. Dr. Kashi near my parents' place is very good and knows all the US medicenes, so I can convey to him exactly what the kids are used to. This week we saw couple of other doctors as he is on vacation, they're not as good I think..

I'm getting a little restless. I think we need to plan the "next" part of our journey, to Hyderabad, soon. We all need to get into a routine and settle down. We'll probably go by the end of the month, as my parents have a function planned mid-month.

The papers are full of jobs available ads, have to see how it is in Hyderabad once we settle there.

Chaitra (my sister) landed here thursday morning. We drove to Kormangala today and passed by the Forum mall. Looks huge, and it was absolutely packed. Have to check it out some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home